Oil India has been doing well for itself and for the nvestor fraternity too. Have a look at the reasons which makes it worthy of investment with a longer time frame duration:
Healthy Cash Reserves
- Recent proposal by the oil ministry to partially deregulate diesel and proposals by Rangarajan committee to increase gas upto $8-8.5 per mmbtu augurs well for Oil India and will significantly increase its’ earnings going ahead.
- Huge reserves and healthy RRR would provide a reasonably stable revenue growth outlook to the company.
- Stock is available at an attractive valuation.
- Likely rerating of the company on account of partial deregulation of diesel.
- Oil India has a cash reserve of around Rs 10,935 crore (Rs182 per share) as on March 2012.
- It offers a healthy dividend pay-out (dividend yield of 4.3%).
Thus it makes sense to add this stock in the portfolio as a long term investment which can really help you to finance your children dream education and if you have short term or intraday perspective than you must check out our sure tip of the day. You can also check our Top 10 stocks for investment. This post was made on 01 Apr 2013.