It is a bold move by govt of India to partially deregulate the sugar stocks and now we see a lot of potential in sugar stocks in forthcoming year to year and a half as these stocks can appreciate by 30-40 percent in this time frame. This move implies that the Centre will no longer force mills to sell sugar to the Government at a discount and won’t limit the amount that they can sell in the open market resulting in improved cash flows of millers.
The likely stocks which can gain from the policy decision are Balrampur Chini, Bajaj Hindusthan, EID Parry, Dharani Sugars and Chemicals, Andhra Sugar and Renuka Sugars.
Likely targets for stocks in near term can be as appended below:
- Balrampur Chini Mills for a price target of Rs 65
- Triveni Engineering for a price target of Rs 23
- KCP Sugar with a price target of Rs 30
- Dharani Sugars for a price target of Rs 45
- Dhampur Sugars for a price target of Rs 70.
Do remember to visit us for daily Jackpot tip to multiply your profit.