If you ever wanted to become an unstoppable force who is able to conquer all the hurdles in his or her life than check out following aspects and try to improve on those aspects as appended below:
- Make a list of all your strengths as a writer and as a person. Work on those fields where you are good and capitalise on your strengths.
- Flip through your portfolio and look at what you've written in the past. See your old trades and here comes the importance of maintaining the journal.
- Look in the mirror every morning and say, "Damn, I'm good!" This will boost up your confidence to a great extent.
- Learn more about the business and craft of writing and become one of the best blogger.
- Avoid negative, toxic people and spend time with people who think you're great. Kids are good for this. Try to be positive in life.
- If you need to, talk to a therapist. Release old demons. Learn to love yourself and appreciate your uniqueness. If required as a trader, speak to a successful trader and learn from your old mistakes.
Last but not least think high about yourself as people like those who feel good about themselves as they spread good vibes in and around the environment.