Google drive cloud storage service
Google is providing free 5GB of storage which is likely to be extended to 10 GB through its Google drive storage service. However if you are a heavy user than you can extend the size of your drive upto 1TB of storage i.e. 1000 GB. The rates are as appended below:
- 25 GB = 2.49$ / month
- 100 GB = 4.99$ / month
- 1TB = 24.99$ / month
Procedure to use Google Drive
- Install a software for Google Drive in your PC/Laptop.
- A folder named "Google Drive" is created on installation in your PC/Laptop.
- Drag and drop the file you want to upload and share, in that folder and your files will start uploading on your Google Drive account.
- Uploaded files will appear on your account and you can share those files.
- People can download, view, comment and edit your files with your permission.
- You can also sync your files with iPhone, Android etc.
- You have to install an app in Google Chrome, and you will be able to view your documents offline in Google Drive.
Make use of the Google drive as one can be sure of the safe storage of the data coupled with access always and every time. This is going to be of a use as people can have access to their business data always and every time without the fear of corruption of the presentations.