IPO Issue Details:
- Issue Opens: April 27, 2016
- Issue Closes: April 29, 2016
- Thyrocare is one of the leading pan-India diagnostic chains and conduct an array of medical diagnostic tests and profiles of tests that center on early detection and management of disorders and diseases.
- Wide geographic reach in 466 cities and 24 states and one union territories through 1,041 Authorized Service Providers (ASPs).
- Fully automated Central Processing Laboratory ("CPL") in Navi Mumbai and has received accreditation from CAP, NABL and ISO and houses India's first and world's longest track automation system.
- Have conducted tests with a daily average of of approximately 95,610 in Fiscal 2014 to approximately 131,073 in Fiscal 2015 and approximately 159,350 in the nine months ended December 31, 2015.
Do remember to subscribe for our free email newsletter and get free IPO tips in your email inbox.