|Company Name||Coffee Day Enterprises Limited|
October 14 - October 16, 2015.
Rs. 316/- – Rs. 328/- per equity share.
45 shares & in multiple of 45 shares thereafter.
|Issue Size||Rs.1150 cr.|
|Face Value||Rs.10 each.|
|Listing||To be listed on NSE & BSE.|
|Who Can Invest||Resident Indian individuals, HUF, Companies, Corporate Bodies, Scientific Institutions, Societies and Trusts, NRIs, FPIs.|
Highlights of the Company
- Coffee Day Enterprises is engaged in coffee business through subsidiary, Coffee day Global limited. Company has established the largest footprint of cafe Outlets in India as of 31st Dec 2014 with a network of 1538 cafe outlets spread across 219 cities.
- Company has a market share of approximately 46% in terms of chained cafe outlets.
- Companies brand Cafe coffee day is ranked 2nd in the most trusted brands in the food service retail category in India and was one of the only four indigenous India brands to be recognised as the Most Exciting Indian Brand in India in 2014.
- Company is also engaged in coffee trading through CDEL and Coffee day trading limited.
- Company is also involved in Procuring, processing and roasting of Coffee beans to retailing of coffee products across various formats.