Today we will tak you through the journey of having purchased 100 shares of Wipro and just be seated right with the stock.
Let us say you invested in 100 shares of Wipro at face value of Rs.100 in 1980. The initial investment was Rs.10,000.
- In 1981, the company declared a 1:1 bonus. You now had 200 shares.
- In 1985, the company declared 1:1 bonus. You therefore had 400 shares.
- In 1986, the company split the share to Rs.10. You thus had 4000 shares.
- In 1987, the company declared 1:1 bonus. You hence had 8000 shares.
- In 1989, the company announced a 1:1 bonus. Now You had 16,000 shares.
- In 1992, the company declared a 1:1 bonus. By now You had 32,000 shares.
- In 1995, the company declared a 1:1 bonus. You then had 64,000 shares.
- In 1997, the company declared 2:1 bonus. You now held 1,92,000 shares.
- In 1999, the company split the share to Rs.2. You now had 9,60,000 shares.
- In 2004, the company declared 2:1 bonus. You thus had 28,80,000 shares.
- In 2005, the company declared 1:1 bonus. You came to have 57,60,000 shares.
- In 2010, the company declared 2:3 bonus. You now had 96,00,000 shares.
The current market price is Rs.500 per share. The shares are valued at Rs.480 crores.
Over the past 33 years, the company regularly paid out dividends and increased them almost every year. Cumulatively he received Rs.118 crores as dividend over the past 33 years. Thus by investing Rs.10,000, You could have had gained Rs.598 crores.
So; this is the power of being with the right stock and best stock advisory services as it can help you achieve your financial dreams in the life. Do check our short term delivery calls and make money in short term horizon.