The exchange traded Interest Rate Futures are standardised cash settled contracts based on a selected GOI bond.
Interest Rate Futures are allowed on 8.40% Government of India Securities having maturity on July 28, 2024.
Salient features are as following:
- Delivery of bonds and easy cash settled.
- Trading on one bond, so more liquidity and easy entry exit.
- Centralized clearing supported by guaranteed settlement.
- Individual and Corporates both can participate and reap benefits.
- Margin as low as 4%* which helps you to enter market with low cost.
- As of now Securities transaction tax is waived off, so customer saves on taxation.