1. The 4-Hour Workweek, by Timothy Ferriss
2. Linchpin: Are you indispensable? by Seth Godin
3. The Art of the Start, by Guy Kawasaki
4. The Lean Startup, by Eric Ries
5. For Better or for Work, by Meg Cadoux Hirshberg
6. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, by Robert Persig
7. In the Plex, by Steven Levy
8. Losing my Virginity, by Richard Branson
9. The New Rules of Marketing and PR, by David Meerman Scott
10. Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity, by David Allen
To be honest we have been able to take our stock market tips provider business to new heights courtesy the insight gained reading a number of books besides those recommended above. So, to gain new heights remember to read as television and internet culture has taken its toll on reading. Remember that reading is not enough and you have to apply it to your business in letter and spirit.
You can buy these books by searching below at Amazon.
Last but not least do remember to check the best warren Buffett books here.