Old wine in new bottle, but it appears that new kids on the block are more tech savvy and are assuring higher success rate for the transactions.
As per their site they claim that they are the fastest in approval of the gateway. They further add that with the help of Zaakpay your business can now reach a wider audience across the country by enabling your e-store to start accepting credit cards and other payments online. You can even checkout all payment gateways review here.
While applying with them you need to submit following documents namely:
1. An up and running eCommerce website.
2. Company identity document such as PAN card or partnership deed.
3. Promoter identity proof such as PAN card or passport.
4. Company address proof.
5. Business model presentation.
ZaakPay Priing Plans is as listed in below screenshot:
* Pricing revised as of 5 March 2013. Any application submitted to Zaakpay henceforth will be chargeable as per the new pricing.
**AMC waived for year one. From second year, AMC charges are Rs. 2,400.
- TDR refers to Transaction Discount Rate. Same TDR will be applied for credit card, debit card and netbanking transactions.
- A Government Service Tax of 12.36% is charged additionally on all prices mentioned above.