One can find the Trade Verification module on the NSE website which is a very simple tool to verify trades executed in your account.
Features of NSE Trade Verification Process
- The data on trades would be available on T+1 day.
- At any given point in time 10 trading days' data would be available for verification. Data for non-proprietary and non-institutional trades would only be available here.
- A facility to send SMSs has been added as an additional feature.
- Investors who are registered on the website would receive an SMS on the designated mobile number at the end of each trading day giving a summation of the trading activity. Besides, an email would also be sent on the registered email id providing the trading details. Existing registered investors are required to visit the website to activate the facility.
- Transactional data will be sent to investors for the client codes listed at the time of registration.
- Whenever investors open a new trading account, they are required to provide details of new trading account to receive details over SMS / email.
- Registered investors may please note that one working day is required to activate the SMS and email facility from the request date.