ICICI bank initiatives to rise among its rivals are as listed below which have been received through their executive directors desk:
At ICICI Bank, we are always working towards improving your banking experience. We introduced several initiatives in the last financial year that were aimed to make banking simpler, convenient and rewarding for you. I am pleased to share some of these initiatives with you.
- We launched the MySavings Rewards programme in September 2012 to enrich our relationship with you. As part of this programme, you can earn reward points for an array of transactions made through your Savings Account on bill payments, recurring deposits, loan instalments, shopping and much more.
- We introduced a new suite of co-branded Credit Cards, by partnering with Jet Airways. The Jet Airways ICICI Bank Credit Cards give you an opportunity to earn the highest JPMiles - up to 9 JPMiles per 100 - on all spends. The cards also provide you with premium travel and lifestyle privileges.
- We introduced 24 x 7 Electronic Branches in August 2012 so that you could bank at your convenience. We started by opening 25 branches across 21 cities. We have now increased these to 61 branches across 33 cities where you can experience simple, effortless and convenient banking, round the clock.
- We continued to harness the power of the Internet to enhance your banking experience by launching iWish, a flexible recurring deposit that helps you save for specific wishes or goals in a flexible way. It also allows you to share your goal on social networking sites such as Facebook so that family and friends can contribute towards it as well.
- Our branch and ATM network continues to grow, thus ensuring that we are never far from you. We now have more than 3,200 branches with extended banking hours and over 10,000 ATMs equipped with Value Added Services, across the country. Y
- ou can now link your Aadhaar number with your ICICI Bank account at any of our branches to receive government subsidies directly into your account. I urge you to get this linkage done at the earliest.
The efforts are really praise worthy and we hope to see ICICI bank improving their services and do not just remain a Junta bank due to increased rush in their banks. We try to emulate same for our Jackpot Tip subscribers to provide them with best tips and customer support.