The internet is a vast ocean of information i.e. good or bad and as parents we are always worried about the safety of our children on the net or on the phone. Vodafone has come with a Guardian app which can help to guard your child while he is online or on the phone.
- It is a kind of a cyber-version of a guardian angel
- Miracle app has ways to protect your child from all kinds of threats.
- It can block SMS messages and calls from specific contacts or numbers.
- Can specify times your child makes calls, accesses the Web or uses the camera.
- Can even restrict outgoing calls to a few select contacts so you can be assured your child isn’t contacting anyone you don’t approve.
- The Guardian app is password protected and has a built-in way to contact you if the app is deactivated for any reason.
It is good that Vodafone understands its responsibility and is doing its bit to make online and offline presence of our children safe. Good work by Vodafone. Do remember to check our website for free stock tips and make money making a daily habit.