If you're using Google's gmail for e-mail, here's how to ensure you always get our messages:
- Open the latest issue of the e-mail you want to whitelist.
- Click the More Options link. It's on the title line of the e-mail, over on the right, next to the date. (If you see "Hide Options" instead, then you already have the extra options visible and can just skip this step.)
- When the extra options are visible (just below the subject line), click the Add sender to contacts list link.
- Alternatively, you can just send an e-mail to Info@Indian-Share-Tips.Com, and that will add the address to your Contacts list automatically. Even if the e-mail you send doesn't get through (for whatever reason), the act of sending it does the job of putting the address into your Contacts list--and that's what counts.
- Click on the Spam link to open your Spam folder.
- Click on the wrongly filtered e-mail to open it.
- Click the Not Spam button at the top of the e-mail (right next to "Delete Forever").