It makes sense to be registered for SMS banking with Axis bank as one has an option to access the details of their account just by giving a miss call to Axis Bank predefined number for sms banking OR SENDING a Axis Bank short sms code to the predefined number.
Now you understand the importance off registering the mobile number with Axis bank; than you should know that you can register the mobile number even by visiting the Axis bank ATM also and procedure is as enumerated below:
- Insert the card and enter PIN number.
- Select the 'Other Services' menu item.
- Select 'SMS Banking Registration/Update' menu item.
- Enter the mobile number you want to register or update.
- Re-enter the mobile number.
- Take the receipt as acknowledgement of registration or update.
- The account number on which the registration or update has taken effect is printed on the receipt.
Just note that this registration of mobile number will be for the primary account linked to your debit card. and allow 48 hours for the registration or update to take effect for mobile change.
Do remember to check our hot stock to help you make money in intraday tip.