Bing Ads has started following the footsteps of Google as it has introduced the geographical targeting or geo targeting. Earlier only country wide geo targeting was available and now one can undertake the geo targeting up to the state level.
You may target specific states in India by following the steps below:
1. Go to Campaigns tab
2. Click the campaign name
3. Click Ad group name
4. On the ad group selected page, click on settings
5. On the ad group settings, click on Location
6. Click Browse and scroll down to India
7. Click the arrow beside India to view the states available for targeting.
8. You may choose to include or exclude the states in India for your location targeting.
Should you have any query feel free to leave the same in the comments form and we will endeavour to provide you the answer for the same in the least possible time frame. Do remember to check out our hot stock of the day to make money in intraday trading in India.