These days technology has made banking a fun as one gets the information at a click and all those who do not have an access to internet can get the same by sending sms code to a predefined number. You can get information of your account without internet just by giving a miss call at Axis Bank Phone Number here. Click on the given link to get to know the phone number. Axis bank SMS Banking numbers are +919717000002 or 5676782
Below you find the screenshot for the sms codes which needs to be sent to get the requisite information on the registered phone number for the account.
- The keywords are NOT case-sensitive.
- Please do NOT type the pointed or square brackets in your SMS.
- There should be a single space between each word in the syntax.
- For the account number, you can either type the full 15 digits or only the last three digits except for the ACT keyword where full 15 digit account number is necessary.
- Details within pointer brackets "<",">" are mandatory values to be provided by the user.
- Details enclosed in square brackets "[","]" are optional parameters.
- SMS charges as specified by your operator will apply for the SMS requests sent by you.
Hope above information will help you to be updated about your account number at your tips and do not forget to check our sure tip of the day.