The day of Dhanteras marks the beginning of Diwali as well as a special occasion to acquire gold. To make this day truly auspicious, you should invest in Gold ETFs. Gold has a proven track record of generating safe returns. Historically it has shown stability even in times of severe crises. Keeping a part of your investments in gold for the longer term, will enable you to have a stable portfolio.
Gold ETFs are a smart way to invest in Gold. These are listed on the exchange and their prices are visible to you at all times on the exchange's website.
Moreover, investing in Gold ETFs offers you a 3-way benefit:
- No premium or making charges on Gold
- No worries of theft and so saves money on locker charges
- Easy to buy and sell at real-time prices, available on the exchange
Gold ETFs also make it easier for you to invest in gold. You can start with buying just 1 unit at a time, which is roughly equal to a gram of gold. Regular investment over time can help you accumulate a sizeable gold-portfolio. And with Dhanteras around the corner, this is the perfect time to invest in gold.
Buy your first GOLD ETF now and start investing in Gold the smart way. To buy Gold ETFs, please contact your nearest "member/bank-name" representative today.
Some interesting facts about GOLD ETFs:
- Gold has given approx 25% annualized returns over the last 5 years (as on 31 Sep 2012)
- 135% YoY growth in assets under gold ETF over past 3 year (AUM of approx Rs 10000 Crores in Q1'12)