SBI despite being a public sector bank has a website which is more responsive than a number of websites of banks from PSU or private sector. They do not have any extra links and one reaches where one need to in a singe click. Banks in a bid to get more page views have unwanted windows which needs to be clicked which are only being done to enhance their monthly page views. They should get penalised by Google for doing these acts.
Online SBI funds transfer
The Internet banking application enables you to transfer funds to own accounts. You can transfer funds immediately or schedule a transaction for a future date. You can also record standing instructions to transfer funds at a predefined frequency for a timeline not exceeding 1 year.
Online SBI funds transfer Procedure
To transfer funds within your accounts:
- Click Funds Transfer link in the Payments/Transfer tab. A Funds Transfer page appears.
- Select the account from which you wish to transfer funds.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Enter a description in the Remarks field. This text appears in your account statement.
- Select the account to which you wish to transfer funds.
- Select an option to transfer funds immediately, schedule the transaction for a future date or record standing instructions.
- Click the last five transactions hyperlink if you wish to view details of the last five funds transfer transactions from your accounts.
You will be displayed details of these transactions in a new page. You can verify these transactions before proceeding with the current transaction.
The above details are for transferring the funds to your own other account with in SBI. Further details can be found at SBI own account funds transfer