If you have locked your transaction password by either entering incorrect Transaction Password 5 times OR undertaking incorrect ATM / Debit card number entry wrong 5 times independently will land you in trouble as now you have to get a new transaction password.
You can request for reissue of Transaction Password for ICICI bank by using following methods:
- Applying Online for a new Transaction Password
- Calling our 24 hour Customer Care Centre and asking for new Transaction Password
- Visiting any ICICI Bank branch and asking for a new Transaction Password.
- Please do not attempt to use the old transaction password after you have submitted your request for new password, as this will cause the new Transaction Password to get locked.
- In case your account is less than six months old, Resident Indian customers will need to apply at the branch for the Transaction Password.
- You will receive the Transaction password within 7 working days at your communication address registered with ICICI bank.