Bing is working hard to challenge Google in Advertisement(advt) field and they have a dedicated team to answer your queries for their Adcenter.
You can see your billing statements at any time, including payments you've made, pending charges, credits, current balances, your billing cycle day and your current billing threshold.
Simply follow these steps to view your billing statements:
1. Click the “Accounts & Billing” page.
2. These steps use our updated “Accounts & Billing” page. If you see “Use the new version”, click it before continuing.
3. Click the “Billing” tab.
4. If you have more than one account, select the account you want to view in the “Account selected drop-down” list.
5. In the “Show activity for” drop-down list, select a time period. The table shows the statements, activity, charges, and credits for the period.
6. To view a statement's details, click its invoice number in the “Invoice Number” column.
7. To print a billing statement, display the statement and then use your browser's print feature.
Moreover if any query remains unanswered call them at 000-800-4402074 and we will be more than glad to assist you on it.