I would like to explain how AdCenter bill advertisers. Microsoft bill advertisers in two ways and same are listed below:
- Firstly when you reach the end of your billing cycle, which will contain the amount of clicks your ad gets in a month.
- Secondly; When advertiser reach your threshold.
Microsoft provides each account a default amount of 2,182 INR as their initial threshold.
How to Increase Billing Threshold for Adcenter Account?
- If advertiser reach this amount, a bill will automatically be generated even when it is not yet the end of the cycle.
- If advertiser account happens to reach this threshold 3 times within the cycle then the system automatically increases your threshold limit. But if advertiser don’t reach this amount more than twice within a cycle, then it will remain the same.
How to Make Payment for Microsoft Adcenter?
1. Click the “Accounts & Billing” page.
2. Click the “Billing” tab.
3. To see your current account charges, click “Go”.
4. Click “Bill me now”.
Notes for Payment
- When you click the Bill Me Now button, you will be charged the full outstanding balance; you cannot specify the amount.
- If you choose immediate payment, the current outstanding balance will be charged to the payment instrument on file regardless of anniversary date or billing threshold.