Please make sure that if you are booking a ticket through a booking agent, than keep following guidelines in mind to avoid harrassment while travelling
It is pertinent to note that no additional charges have to be paid other than the following approved service charges per e-ticket (irrespective of the number of passengers)
- First AC, AC 2-tier, AC 3-tier : IRCTC Service charges Rs.20/- & Agent service charges Rs.20/-
- Sleeper & Second Sitting : IRCTC Service charges Rs.10/- & Agent service charges Rs.10/-.
- Gateway charges as applicable will be added.
- No charges have to paid for printing or cancellation of tickets.
- Do not buy e-tickets from agents which are issued between 8 AM and 12 Noon. If anyone is found travelling with such tickets, the ticket is liable to be cancelled and penal action will be initiated under the Railways Act.
- Please note that website www.irctc(dot)co(dot)in is open exclusively for individual users from 8 AM to 12 Noon.
How to Lodge Complaint against the booking agent?
Note: Pl remove dot from URL and replace it with actual