At times we want to share a file which is of larger size in email and can not do so due to limitation of the email service provider. Now here we can overcome this problem by using the services of third party file uploading sites and it ranges from supershare(dot)net, megashare(dot)com, mediafire(dot)com, Googledrive and Dropbox etc.
We will view the procedure for using supershare(dot)net.
- Click on the Choose File button and locate the file you need to upload from your computer and hit enter.
- Click on upload now! button over there and your file gets uploaded.
- Copy the download link of your file when file is completely uploaded.
- Write your e-mail and provide that link in the e-mail.
- When recipient receives e-mail and clicks on that link then supershare.net is opened.
- Then recipient can download your file by clicking on download now button and send that link to the recipient of the email..
- You can upload file of size upto 2GB on SuperShare.
Another useful method we found worth the salt was Yahoo mail which allows you to send files of sizes more than 25MB via e-mail.
- Login to mail.yahoo(dot)com
- Login with username and password.
- Click on the Attach Large Files link under the Applications bookmark.
Hope above notes will help you to send files easily irrespective of the size.