Have a look at below video which shows that how you can post to your blogger blog even without having an access to internet as you are using the method of sms.
How to Create a Mobile Blog for Publishing?
- To start publishing through your mobile phone, you have to register for a new mobile blog. This can be done by sending an SMS or MMS to 256447 (BLOGGR) containing the message "REGISTER" (without quotes).
- You can also send an email from your mobile to email@example.com with "REGISTER" as the subject. This will create a new mobile blog for you. You will get a message reply (SMS or email) containing your new blog name and a claim token. Save this token as it is needed for the set-up.
- Now last step is to verify mobile blog and for that just hit go.blogger.com and sign-up from the option given on the right. Now an imp point is that got to get on another computer to sign up, and not on your mobile device. Enter your claim token, along with the captcha and your mobile blog is verified
How to Publish to Your Existing Blog through Mobile?
Now we will see that how mobile posts are published to an existing blog and steps are as enumerated below:
- Option exists once you verify your claim token.
- If you emailed using an address already associated with a Blogger account, you will see a list of all rated the blogs that you manage.
- If you used a different email address, then you can go into your mobile blog and modify the “Mobile Devices” setup displayed on your Blogger Dashboard page.
- You can select any other blogs for your mobile posts to go to.
How to Publish by SMS?
- Send an SMS to BLOGGR (256447) with the post content.
- Max image size 250 KB
- Charges as per carrier.