Feedblitz is a good email service management system. All those like us who joined with them early get it free with unlimited email sending to unlimited subscribers; however we have to pay a price as they send advertisements in our emails to our subscribers and they earn if someone clicks on those ads. Probably they get more than adequately compensated for providing us free service. Such type of a service is good for bloggers or website owners to manage their email lists.
Feedblitz Free Service
FeedBlitz ad-funded free services are available to existing free-service publishers with active newsletters created at FeedBlitz prior to January 1, 2009
- Sending email messages to unlimited subscribers
- unlimited lists management
- unlimited messages
- unlimited surveys
- unlimited custom fields
- unlimited auto responders
- unlimited RSS.
- The upgrade enables their RSS management services and keeps your email messages ad-free.
- Their email subscribers determine price and RSS subscribers do not affect pricing.
- No hidden charges.
- Unlike some other premium email and autoresponder services, FeedBlitz does NOT charge you for pending, deleted or unsubscribed readers.
- Subscriber management is automatic, and you do not have to periodically remove deleted or unsubscribed subscribers from your account to minimize fees.
- FeedBlitz only charges for active subscribers on your list(s).
- Paid service prevents ads from being placed in any email messages that they send on your behalf, and is also required to enable their RSS services.
- The monthly fee is based on the average number of daily active email newsletter (not RSS) subscribers in your account.
- RSS subscribers do not alter or affect pricing. You may have unlimited RSS subscribers with this paid account, no matter how large or small your mailing list with us may be.
So, we can say that Feedblitz is better than Feedburner which Google is managing but is not doing anything to improve it. However another alternative which can be considered is Aweber which is also an email management system for subscribers.