It is a time to go out and shout that you are the best as time has come for small and medium Enterprises (SMEs) to go for Business Gaurav SME Awards 2012. Getting an award will help you to showcase to the world that you are the backbone of the Indian economy. We take pride in fact being the Best Stock Tips Advisor in India
As a tribute to SME achievements, Dun & Bradstreet and Axis Bank have launched the Business Gaurav SME Awards to felicitate the leading SMEs of India for their invaluable contribution to our economy.
Launched in 2011, these awards felicitated MSMEs across 11 key sectors. The 2012 edition has now been announced and we invite nominations from the following 14 industries / sectors.Auto Components
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Electronic Goods and Components
- Engineering Goods (including machinery and instruments)
- Food and Agro Products
- IT & ITES Logistics
- Metal & Metal Products
- Plastic, Plastic Goods and Plastic Processing
- Readymade Garments
- Rubber and Rubber Products
- Textiles (including readymade garments)
How to Apply for Nomination for Business Gaurav SME Awards 2012?
Please check the eligibility criterion which says that companies with annual total income of less than Rs 150 crore for FY12 and companies exclusively involved in trading activities are not eligible for participation. You can undertake nomination in following manner:
- Contact Person: Sneha Talreja / Nidhi Bajaj
- Address: Dun & Bradstreet Information Services India Pvt. Ltd.
ICC Chambers 2, 2nd Floor, Near Saki Vihar Telephone Exchange,
Saki Vihar Road, Powai, Mumbai – 400072
- Phone: 91-22-66801300 Extn: 347/345
- Fax: 91-22-28476281/82
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org(dot)co(dot)in