We have undertaken an analysis to find out the ways and means to kickstart the Indian economy and same are as listed below:
- GAAR may be revisited and a deliberate action be taken.
- We can consider retrospective tax amendments again as now Manmohan Singh can put his foot down as earlier Pranab Mukherkjee was not listening to him.
- Disinvestment programme to be aggressively perused.
- We can consider replacing Dr Subbarao of RBI as his policies have slowed down the economy.
- Bring down the lending rates which will give push to housing sector which will in turn kickstart 165 industries.
- Non essential items imports be restricted to stabilise rupee.
- Promote exports with incentives.
These measures will definitely give boost to economy as Mr P Chidambram is the favourite as Finance Minister in Indian economy.