Reliance Netconnect is being launched at an affordable price of Rs 1199 and below advertisement is a proof as they are trying to give Tata Photon a competition as initial charges for usb modem or dongle is a big hindrance for people to go for the service. This 3G service provides great speed wherever the network is available.
Have a look at below screen shot to know the speed of the models which comes with varying speed ranging from 144 KBPS to 31 MBPS.
The Reliance Netconnect range boosts your internet experience with speeds up to 28Mbps. What's more, you can enjoy cost-effective tariff to suit your usage. Get ready to experience superfast internet on-the-go with the widest coverage across India.
Reliance Connect Cost Effective Tariff Plan
Reliance call this plan as My Best Plan as it is a One Plan with Many Solutions
With this plan:
- You only pay for the data you have used. The plan automatically adapts to your usage pattern & charges the lowest bill amount for the data you have used.
- You pay as less as 6p/MB overage (on usage above 1000 MB).
- Fixed rental as low as Rs 350 with 500 MB usage bundled.
- Max bill capped at Rs 950+ tax. No shocks when you receive your bills.
- 6000 MB data usage at speeds upto 21Mbps before throttling the speed to 64 Kbps.
Reliance netconnect says that this plan makes life very easy for you by eliminating the confusion while selecting the right plan, and charging very attractive rates only for the data you use. All you need is to just subscribe to this plan. No data constraints, no heavy overages, no more confusion.
All those looking to undertake trading with best online trading platform can use Reliance netconnect connection and for the ease of comprehension, a trading platform generally consumes 7-8 Mbs during one hour of operation.