ICICIdirect has improved on its service and has graduated from eSafe to eLocker. We had covered e-safe earlier and one can read more about the service by clicking the given link. The benefits of elocker are as following:
- Increased storage space from 25 MB to 1 GB
- File size limit for upload from 1 MB to 10 MB.
- eLocker remains free like esafe and no charges will be levied.
- eLocker helps you with the convenience and flexibility of storing and retrieving your documents online into your secured ICICIdirectcom account.
- With eLocker, you can store documents in one central secure location and know that retrieval of your documents is just a few clicks away. eLocker helps eliminate your need to carry copies of your important documents as a physical photo copy.
- Secure and Accessible - Secure login ensures safety of your documents and makes them accessible at all times.
- Anywhere, anytime access - To access your eLocker, all you need to do is login to your ICICIdirect.com account.
- No storage or retrieval hassles - Since your documents are stored electronically, the account is available to you wherever you go.
- Durability and Longevity - Storing documents online via eLocker ensures durability and longevity unlike CDs and other portable media which are prone to careful handling.
You can start using eLocker by visiting the Customer Service Page -> My Account-> Services-> eLocker.
No doubt the elocker is a good service and one must make use of the same as it is a convenient method of storing the precious documents.
Strategy of ICICI Direct
It appears that ICICIdirect will provide this service free for people to get addicted to it and thereafter they will charge the same for providing this service.