Google AdSense team has intimated that they have made a number of changes to Ad review center in AdSense account. These changes will help one to get more control over the ads and will make it easier to manage the ads being shown on web pages. The changes are as appended below:
- View and take action on any ads that have run on your pages, whether they’re placement-targeted, contextually-targeted or interest-based. You can continue to hold placement-targeted ads for review before they appear on your site.
- Make decisions on individual ads and control what appears on your site at a granular level.
- Review ads that are getting or will likely get the highest number of impressions on your pages first. Ads that don’t receive any impressions on your sites won’t appear in the Ad review centre, so you can focus your efforts on reviewing only the ads that your users may see.
- Block a group of ads at once by highlighting and dragging the ads, or simply click an ad to block it.
- View larger versions of ad thumbnails by hovering over the ad, or even view the ad in its original size.
- The new version of the Ad review centre is now available in your account under the Allow & Block ads tab. Please note that this feature isn’t compatible with Internet Explorer 7 or earlier – you can visit our supported browsers page at http://www.googlecom/appserve/mkt/gCrsQMeSWbCAt9 for more information.
- As a reminder, we recommend keeping your review preference set to the default of 'Run ads immediately' and then reviewing placement-targeted ads after they’ve started running. This is because ads don't participate in the auction while they’re held for review, which could potentially lower the winning bids and as a result, your overall AdSense earnings.
- For more information about the new Ad review centre, please visit the following link in our Help Centre: http://www.googlecom/appserve/mkt/huZMvqASzStIrr
Hope the above information will help one and all to better monetise their pages which in turn will help them rake more earnings.
Do remember to check the daily hot stock of the day and make money like professionals in the stock market.