- Debt – Minimum debt, the better it is for the company.
- Management – Sound Management is a must for any stock to prosper.
- Economy and Sector – Look for sunrise sector and go for top most company in the sector
- Intrinsic value of the stock – The stock should have sound value, has cash reserves and its product should be in demand.
- EPS, Equity base and shareholding : Study the holding pattern. if promoters hold more shares it means that they have faith in the company.
However if you don't want to scratch your brains, you can check our Short Term Stocks and Top 10 Stocks and just sit back and enjoy fruits of your investment.