It is very simple to transfer money from one SBI account to other account using the SBI ATM. The procedure for same is as enumerated below:
How to transfer money from SBI to SBI ATM?
- Swipe debit card and select Transfer Option
- Enter PIN
- Select Card to Card Transfer
- Enter beneficiary SBI debit card number
- Enter amount to be transferred
- Now Transaction is complete
It is a 100% safe method for funds transfer as one just requires your own debit card and pin to execute the transfer. One can make use of more than 26000 ATMs across SBI group to transfer funds immediately. This service is available 24x7 and transfer is immediately executed. This service is of a great use for a person who does not have a computer or Laptop and net a connection or is not computer literate or net savvy.
SBI ATM to ATM money transfer limit
- Maximum Rs 15000 can be transferred per transaction.
- Total Rs 30,000 per day i.e. two transactions per day is only allowed.
- One can seek assistance at 24 hours toll free number helpline at 1800-425-3800 or 1800-1122211