As we know landing page is the page where a visitor from web visits your web page and result will be achieved when he undertakes your desired action which may differ from his purchasing a product or signing for a free news letter. The landing page color has a lot of significance as one can have the desired effect from the user by using the correct color scheme. It has been correctly stated that colors have a very strong effect on users. The color scheme implication is as given below:
- Blue conveys a sense of trust and reliability (see Google search engine page).
- Red is exciting, a warning, stop, or blood.
- Black can be evil, nothingness, modern, or stylish.
- Yellows and oranges are fiery, flashy, and bold.
- Green is natural, money, or calm.
Thus if you want your conversion rate to go higher and want to see your business flourish than make sure that you have a correct color scheme on your landing page. Do not panic, if you see drop in your AdSense earning from landing page because user will be undertaking user defined action and will not be running away from the site by clicking another link.
Bookmark our website for daily reading of stock tips for tomorrow to make easy money.