One has a number of options to choose while making a payment for Axis bank credit card and same are as enumerated below:
Offline Payment Options
Choose the amount you would like to pay and simply draw the cheque/draft in favour of "Axis Bank Card No. (16-digit Credit Card Number)".
You can also drop the cheque at any Axis Bank Branch or ATM. In Mumbai, you can also drop cheques in any of the MINC bill boxes.
Please ensure that:
- The cheque is dropped in at least 2 days before your due date.
- The cheque is drawn on a local bank.
- The cheque is not post-dated.
Visit your nearest Axis Bank Branch to make your Credit Card bill payment by cash.
You can apply for the Auto Debit Facility for the total amount due or the minimum amount due from your Axis Bank Savings or Current account every month.
All you need to do is to fill in the Auto-debit form and send it to us. In case you need any assistance with issuing standing instructions, please call our Customer Service at 1800 233 5577 or 1800 209 5577 or 1800 103 5577 .
Pay at ATMs
Now pay your Credit Card bills using your Axis Bank ATM/Debit card at any Axis Bank ATM
- Insert your Axis Bank ATM/Debit card at any Axis Bank ATM
- Select Other Services Option
- Select Bill Payment option within other services
- Enter your Credit Card number twice
- Once your card has been validated, you will see the Total Amount Due and Minimum Amount Due on the ATM screen
- Enter the amount you want to pay
- The a/c linked to the ATM Card will get debited & the equivalent amount will be credited into the Customer's Credit card a/c
Online Payment Options
Pay your Credit Card bills online through iConnect from your Axis Bank Savings account.
All you have to do is:
- Log on to iConnect
- Go to Credit Card>Balance and payments
- Select the Credit Card number
- Select the Account to be debited
- Enter the amount you wish to pay
- Click "Submit"
With the NEFT facility, you can pay your Credit Card bills online from your Axis Bank account or any other bank account.
All you need to do is:
- Login to the Internet Banking facility of your desired bank account and select its National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) option.
- Enter the following information correctly while transferring funds to make your Credit Card bill payment using NEFT facility:
Name as on Credit Card
Beneficiary Bank Name
Beneficiary Branch Name
Beneficiary Account Number
Your 16 digit Credit Card number
Visa Money Transfer
You can also make your payment using Visa Money Transfer, which lets you use your Net Banking facility or your Visa Debit Card to make your payment. Contact your bank's Customer Service to know more about how you can use this service
Pay Online using Other Bank Accounts
Thus we see that a number of payment options exist for making payment for the credit card issued by Axis bank and it makes sense that you make the payment on time as you can gain only if you use the card wisely and if you get into its debt trap than god can only save you as they have a very high rate of interest and credit cards are surviving on forgetful people only in the market as somebody mistake is a gain for other entity.