Axis Bank Password Opening ProcedureOn opening the attached file, you will be prompted for a 8 character password. Your password is a combination of the first 4 letters of your name, as it appears on your credit card statement (ignore spaces) in upper case and the last 4 digits of your credit card number.
For example, if your name appears on the statement as Vishal Kumar with card number as 4718 6100 1122 3456, then the password is VISH3456
How to make Axis Bank Card Payment?You can make your payment in the following ways:
1. Auto Debit instructions on your Axis Bank account
2. Pay via Internet Banking
3. Pay via ATM
4. Fund transfer through NEFT (You will require IFS Code for this transaction)
5. Cheque/Draft deposit at Axis Bank branches/ATMs
6. Cash payment at Axis Bank branches
7. Visa Credit Card Bill Pay
Axis Bank Toll Free Numbers: In case of any / clarifications, please Call Customer Services toll free on 1800-233-5577, 1800-209-5577, 1800-103-5577; or Write in to customer.services@axisbankdotcom
If you like our post than do not forget to check our best intraday tip and make money like professionals.