We have tried to provide you heat map Nifty and this will work as a live Nifty Heat Map which will provide you the heat map analysis through the charts in a pictorial manner. This tool helps you understand sectoral performance in the market and same is given in a beautiful manner. One has the ability to select the sector as per the desire.
This tool helps you understand sectoral performance in the market
- Select what you want to track - All BSE, All NSE, BSE 500 or NSE 500. You will get All NSE stocks by default.
- The squares stand for different industries. As you run the mouse over the sector, its name will be displayed on the top in blue. Green squares stand for gainers, and red for losers. The shades of red and green indicate the extent of loss or gain.
- The size of the square indicates the marketcap of the sector.
- Click on a square to see how various stocks in the sector are performing.
- Click on a stock and see its intraday price and volumes.