High Internet Speed Software for Online Stock trading
2. Another reason is the cost effectiveness as the unlimited net connectivity for Reliance comes at Rs 700 plus taxes extra and same works out to more than Rs 1100 for Tata Indicom. Money is one part and the main reason is higher speed being made available by Reliance USB modem.
3. If your speed slows down than do remember to undertake the following step:
Start>Run>%temp%>delete all files in temp folder>Remove from Recycle Bin
4. Another reason to switch to Reliance is that they are contemplating the increase in Unlimited pack; and thus all those who lock in now will get the benefit of locked price.
5. Do remember to delete the speed plus software of Tata Indicom if making a shift from Tata to reliance USB modem and than only install the speed plus software of Reliance else speed plus software of tata do not allow loading of the software of Reliance.
6. One can have additional information related to Reliance USB modem as stated below:
Firstly, three easy contact options to access to their dedicated helpdesk:dial 1-800-3000-5555 (toll-free) or
Dial 30335555 (or *355 from Reliance mobile) from any landline or after adding the local area code, from any mobile. In case your city has less than an 8 digit local no., simply delete the right most digit in the given telephone no., so for a 7 digit local number, call 3033555.
On calling reliance helpdesk number, you would be prompted to key-in the 10 digit MDN number(data card number starting with 93) post which their executive will address for your queries / service requests.
You can also e-mail your queries / service requests with your contact details to datacard.support@relianceadadotcom (do remember to replace dot with actual “.”)