2. Feng Shui is a Chinese method of making alterations in the home or a business place to get the perfect blend of energy. Equivalent to Fengshui in Indian context is Vaastu Shastra which can be propagated to achieve best results in stock trading.
3. A number of Vaastu experts suggest breaking a structure but I have found that one need not make any alteration by breaking any part of the room and one can just make the adjustments so that the negative effects are nullified.
4. A few important points are elaborated below for getting the best from Vastu shastra to get the daily share profit from BSE, NSE, Commodity or Forex Market.
(a) Make sure that no leakage of any water from any tap and no tap unwarrantedly kept opened. If dripping water it symbolises that your money is also going the drain.
(b) An area where stock trading is undertaken be preferably a square area. However do not worry in case it is not square as one can make it square by placing Flower Pots. However do not start business in a room which is triangular in shape. If still such a room in existance than create an artificial partition in the third corner and thus make it a square or a rectangle.
(c) Lord Ganesha be used as a Puja icon and not as a piece of decoration and Puja sthal be made preferably in North or East wall.
(d) Do not have more than 3 Lord Ganesha icons in a room (one can discount caklendars).
(e) Do not have an idol more than 9 inches of any god in home.
(f) Preferably buy solid silver idols.
(g) Have your workstation foacing east or north direction to get the best energy effects.
(h) Keep Vastu Pyramid to get thwe utmost energy.
5. One can use the Feng Shui tree to decorate the area and can keep the same near the broker terminal or computer or laptop.
6. Do remember to clean the computer in the morning and undertake its puja like we perform on Vishkarma day.
5. Feel free to ask any query related to Vaastu as I want all readers to have the perfect blend of atmosphere to make balanced judgements.