Selling online has become very easy courtesy the internet and availability of sites offeirng such services are available in abundance. However make sure that you should follow following guidelines while accepting the payments:
- NEVER sell anything to anyone out of your country of residence.
- A payment issued from a foreign bank can take 3 to 4 weeks or more to be cleared by your own bank. While waiting, the amount is credited to your account, but if the payment is false, this amount will be debited from your account.
- Never accept a foreign cashier's check. Most scammers are sending fake cashier checks.
- NEVER accept a payment featuring a higher amount than the value of your item.
- You should NEVER send money to reimburse an overpayment, whatever the reason given to you (gift, shipping costs, custom charges, intermediary fees...)
- If you receive an email saying you won a prize and should pay for its shipping, do not reply and send such email atleast in spam.
Make use of the technology optimally and make your online experience memorable. Do remember us for your intraday Tip requirement.