Women Entrepreneurs On The Web, or WEOWGoogle has recently started a program called as Women Entrepreneurs On The Web, or WEOW. More than 300 women have signed up for WEOW to date. The program was created specifically to help women in India find a voice and teaches their students how to use web-based technologies and apply them to their businesses.
- It is pertinent to note that program is divided into five groups of study, or “circles”, which were created with different levels of web knowledge in mind:
- Building an online presence: creating a website
- YouTube channel
- Business page on a social network like Google+
- Collaborating effectively: tools like Gmail, Calendar and Docs Connecting with customers
- hosting Google+ Hangouts, creating and distributing targeted offers and discounts
- Promoting organization: online product demos, creating viral videos on YouTube
- Advertising through AdWords and AdSense
- Tracking and optimizing your online presence: Google Analytics, Google Alerts, ripples on Google+, the +1 button, webmaster tools
Bookmark us for best share market tips and make money with our hot stock of the day.