Indian women needs to increase financial literacy and in this league comes a requirement to have a women specific account which comes with a host of the activities.
Benefits of Advantage Woman Savings Account
- You get to have hassle-free banking services.
- Advantage Woman Savings Account is packed with special benefits for women customers.
- Advantage Woman offers a specially designed woman's debit card which helps you shop and save simultaneously, manages your household expenditures and comes with a bag full of offers attached to it.
Advantage Woman Savings Account EligibilityAdvantage Woman Savings Account can be opened with primary applicant as any resident Indian woman (majors above 18 years).
The ICICI Bank Edge
- Zero Balance facility with a RD of just Rs. 2,000**.
- A Special International Woman's Debit card along with the account with a withdrawal limit of Rs. 25,000 per day and a spend limit of Rs. 35,000 per day.
- Gamut of discounts and benefits on your Special Woman's Debit card.
- Free multi-city cheque book.
- Free quarterly physical account statement and free monthly email statement (on customer request).
- Online Bill Pay facility by issuing a one-time standing instruction.
- Multi channel access through ATM, Branch network and free Internet, mobile and phone banking.
- Nomination facility available.
- Nomination facility available for bank deposits.
- There can be only one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly.
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor's account can file a nomination on behalf of the minor.
- Applicants can make nomination by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985.
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985.
- For more details approach your bank.
With this information we all can benefit as old clients who are women will be having their accounts with monthly average balance as Rs 10,000 and now they can close that account and open the new account with a Recurring Deposit of Rs 2000.