You can get to know about NEFT transactions here.
NEFT charges HDFC
Wef 15th November, 2010, NEFT transactions on NetBanking would be charged as below:
- Upto Rs. 1 lac - Rs. 5 (inclusive of taxes) per transaction
- Above Rs. 1 lac to Rs. 2 lac - Rs. 15 (inclusive of taxes) per transaction
- Above Rs. 2 lac - Rs. 25 (inclusive of taxes) per transaction
NEFT Transactions Time Limit
The Funds transfer request made by 6 p.m. will be presented to RBI on the same day.
The Funds transfer request made after 6 p.m. will be presented to RBI on the next working day.
On Saturdays, funds transfer request made by 12 pm. will be presented to RBI on the same day and funds transfer request made after 12 pm will be presented to RBI on the next working day.
Funds transfer request made on non- working days will also be presented to RBI on the next working day.
The actual time taken to credit the account depends on the time taken by the Payee's Bank to process the payment.
The money will reach the Payee's bank within the time stipulated by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Bank is not responsible for any charges / commission of any kind levied/charged by the Beneficiary Bank.
- Please be sure that the beneficiary Account number/Credit Card number/mobile number/email id that you enter is correct.
- HDFC Bank is not in position to validate a Non-HDFC Bank Account number/Credit Card number/mobile number/email id and is not responsible for funds transferred/status confirmation to an unintended recipient.
- This is to inform you that the credit will be effected based solely on the beneficiary account number information and the beneficiary name particulars will not be used
- Funds transfer status message will be sent post receiving the confirmation from the Payee's Bank
- NRE/NRO customers, please provide your email id as a mandatory field